ClariVein®IC is a specialty infusion catheter with a rotating wire tip designed for the controlled 360-degree dispersion of physician-specified agents to the targeted treatment area. The ClariVein®IC is fully disposable, minimally invasive, and can be efficiently used in an office setting. ClariVein®IC offers many patient benefits including minimal post-operative pain and faster recovery.
Introduced through a microintroducer, infusion is through an opening at the distal end of the catheter and fluid delivery by use of a rotating dispersion wire^.
The catheter is easily identified under vascular imaging and incorporates a cartridge for secure fastening to the Motor Drive Unit.
- Ease of Navigation
- Small Profile < 3 French Infusion Catheter
- Flexibility:Multiple catheter lengths available. Navigatable catheter based on patient anatomy and desired tip location
- Flexible coaxial catheter with rotating wire and a dispersion ball at the distal tip
- Marked: Conveniently marked catheter shaft allows for accurate pullback and infusion rate
- Excellent Visualization: Rotating tip and dispersion ball easily identified under imaging guidance
Motor Drive Unit
Responsible for the wire rotation.
- Self-Contained & Disposable: Fully self-contained, single-use device with no need for capital equipment purchase
- Power System: The Motor Drive Unit is operated by a low voltage, self-contained power system
- Variable Rotating Speed: Multiple speed settings allow for rotating tip and dispersion ball to rotate between approximately 2,000 and 3,500 RPM
- Single-Handed Operation: Motor Drive Unit designed to be fully operational with one hand
^ Data on file